Have you decided?
Wondering which Progress conference you should attend this year? PUG Challenge or Exchange? How about both? PUG Challenge offers great technical content and hands-on learning. Exchange, while also offering technical content, emphasizes Progress' corporate direction and product marketing. In order to help you experience both, Progress is offering a HUGE discount for Progress Exchange registration to anyone also attending PUG Challenge. PUG Challenge attendees will be able to attend Exchange for $495! That's a savings of $1000! For more information visit, PUGChallenge.org and Progress Exchange.
There is Still Time to Register for Spring PUG Meetings!
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to meet Gus Bjorklund and hear him share his OpenEdge Mobile knowledge! There is really no better resource for learning all of the great new techs in OpenEdge 11.2. Please join Allegro in either Glen Allen, VA or Raleigh, NC for the Spring 2013 PUG meetings.
April 9, 2013 April 10, 2013
12-5PM 12-5 PM
Allegro Offices - Glen Allen, VA Keystone Offices - Raleigh, NC
Register Today for the Spring 2013 VAPUG and NCPUG Meetings
April 9th - THIS IS A CHANGE!
11:30 - 5:00PM
April 10th - THIS IS A CHANGE!
11:30 - 5:00PM
- Preliminary Agenda for PUG Challenge Americas Posted!
- Melissa Cruz, Progress CFO, to retire
- PUG Challenge Americas 2013 - Super Early Registration
- PUG Challenge Americas 2013 - Call for Speakers!
- Fall 2012 PUG Presentations Available for Download
- Progress Appoints Phil Pead Interim CEO
- Hear Roy Ellis Speak at the VA and NC PUG Meetings, October 9th and 10th
- Progress Knowledge Base Is Now Searchable In Google!
- Progress Appoints Melissa Cruz CFO
- OpenEdge 11 Release Tour Presentations Now Available
- Progress Software Announces the Immediate Availability of OpenEdge 11.1
- PUG Challenge Americas Presentations Available for Download
- Fall 2012 Conference Call for Speakers
- Progress Comments on Withdrawl of Starboard Nominees
- Progress OpenEdge 11 Release Tour is Almost Here!
- Date Change for Spring 2012 NC PUG Meeting!
- Hear Mike Lonski Speak at PUG Challenge Americas 2012
- You Won't Want to Miss the Spring 2012 PUG Meetings!
- Important Announcement Regarding Linux Support for Progress Developer Studio in OE 11.0
- PUG Challenge Americas 2012 - Call for Speakers!
- Progress Software Appoints Jay Bhatt President and CEO
- Progress Software to Sponsor and Speak at the Cloud Channel Summit
- Progress President and CEO Richard Reidy to Step Down
- OE Architect Workshop
- Progress Revolution Update
- Progress Revolution
- PUG Challenge America Workshops
- PUG Challenge America's Preliminary Agenda
- Progress Predicts U.S. and U.K.'s Prescent in Financial Markets May Lessen in 2011
- Ever Swim with Your Laptop? Check Out Funny Data Disasters
- Progress Looking to Hire in 2011
- Progress to Ring NASDAQ Opening Bell, December 28
- Progress' Stock Price Increases
- See Progress' 4Q Results Now!
- Submit Talk Proposals for PUG Challenge - Deadline Extended
- PSC's Predictions about Airline Industry
- Progress' Predictions about the Telecommunications Industry
- Progress Software Recognized for Its Customer Service in Audit
- Wilkes, Developer of First Digital Computer, Dies at 97
- The Biggest Tech Turkeys for 2010
Page 1 of 9