Savvion Rated Well by Ovum, Industry Analyst Firm
In its recent research report, Ovum, an industry analyst firm, placed Progress Savvion Business Process Manager platform in its “shortlist” category. This report tracks BPM vendors across three criteria: market impact, end-user sentiment and technology offering, and puts vendors into one of three categories: explore, consider or shortlist.
Share Progress News with Friends and Colleagues via PUG Central!
Want to share a Progress news article on this site with a friend or coworker? Now you can easily email or post news articles on your social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. using the new social bookmarking capabilities on this site. Simply click the new "ShareThis!" button" within each article to pass along to a friend, coworker, or even yourself to read the full article at a later time. Enjoy sharing and learning about Progress news and more via PUG Central!
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact Laura Woodard for any questions about this new tool. Of course, you can always ask her about how to join a Progress user group, receive our monthly newsletter, or any PUG-related question, too.
Progress' Type 5 JDBC Drivers Address Driver Architecture Issues
Progress has created the first Type 5 JDBC drivers addressing limitations in Type 4 JDBC driver architecture. Specifically, the new Type 5 JDBC drivers offer the "same client-side, single-tier, 100% Java Type 4 architecture, while offering faster performance, better use of memory footprint, and simplified deployment, among other benefits," according to Progress.
Learn What's New in 10.2B from APUG Presentation
Learn about the new features in OpenEdge 10.2B from Noel Shannon, a senior solutions consultant. The speaker shared what is new in this release at an APUG (Australian Progress user group meeitng), March 9, 2010.
- Get Updated Info about Progress University Program
- Progress' New Solution to Detect Abusive Trading Practices
- Data Privacy Solution for OpenEdge SaaS Platform
- CFO of Progress to Retire This Year
- Progress in Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring
- Sonic 8.0 Supports Event-Driven Integration
- Want to share your expertise at the EMEA PUG Challenge 2010?
- Engage and Learn from Progress Staff in Upcoming Face2Face Forums
- PSDN Subscribers Getting '2010.2 Software Developers Kit"
- PSDN Subscriptions 2010.2 Now Available
- Progress Channel Executives Named "2010 Channel Chefs"
- Lufthansa's Social Networking Solution Relies on Apama Technology
- See How Progress Performed in Q1
- Get a Platform Preview of IE9!
- New Responsive Process Management Suite by Progress
- How Did QAD Perform in Its Fourth Quarter?
- Progress' New Responsive Process Management Suite
- SRL's Unique High Frequency Algorithmic Trading and Connectivity Solution
- STEMSOFT Gets Reliable Data Connectivity with DataDirect
- Apama for Brazilian Brokerage Firm
- Levy Appointed as Progress' Chief Product Officer
- Get Database Tips in "Sixty Tips in Sixty Minutes" Presentation
- Awards for Progress' Top Channel Partners
- Progress' Top Channel Partners Awarded for Innovation, Growth
- OpenEdge Ranked Leading “Pure-Play” Embedded Database Management System Again
- Latest OpenEdge Release Focuses on Advanced User Interface Flexiblity
- Progress to Acquire Savvion, a BPM Leader
- Check Out Top Technology Solutions in 2009
- Want Help with Your 2010 Budget?
- How Did Progress Perform in Its 4Q?
- Bates Becomes New Progress CTO
- FUSE Behind Seach for "The God Particle"
- PSC's New Initiatives Involve 12 to 14 Percent Cutbacks Globally
- Progress Solution Gives 24/7 Availability and Real-Time Data Access for NTI
- British Airways Improving Travel Experiences with Progress' SOA Solutions
- WIN Chooses Sonic ESB for Next Generation Messaging Platform
- match2blue Delivers Real-Time Info using Apama BEP
- Alphameric Automating Data Feeds using Sonic ESB
- Top 10 Technologies Recommended for 2010
- Advanced Wire Protocol Driver for Microsoft SQL Server
Page 3 of 9